Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Playdates

We had two very fun playdates this month. Our first was at Imagination Station park. That is quite a park and the kids had a fun time exploring. If you ever get a chance, check it out. 

Our second playdate was supposed to be at Frame Park but the weather was not cooperating. Instead, Juliann opened up her home to us and we had a delightful time together. 



In October our playdate dates are Friday, October 7 and Monday, October 17. On the 17th, we are planning to head back to the zoo one more time before the end of the year. We will meet at the zoo at 10:00 am. 





I am still trying to find a fun place to have our playdate on the 7th. I would love to go to a farm or other fun, fall place for kids but I am having a hard time finding a place that is open during the week. If you know of someplace we could go, please email me. I'd like to do one more month of outdoor activities before the cold weather comes and we're stuck indoors. 

Starting in November we will have one playdate in a home and one elsewhere. If you would be willing to host a playdate in your home, please let me know. 


In December, we will have one Christmasy playdate probably earlier in the month. I haven't figured it out completely but I'll let you know when I do.  **As much as this picture strikes fear in my heart (Christmas is right around the corner). I have to say, it also makes me smile.**



As always, invite your friends or anyone you know that might appreciate getting together with other moms while their little ones play. 

If you ever run across any fun ideas or have suggestions, let me know. 

No comments: