Friday, October 14, 2011

Beautiful Music

Today, I am totally in need of a day of rest. I have been going at full throttle for way too long now and my body is protesting. Sadly, my house is also protesting and telling me it is in major need of a deep cleaning. Ugh.

I think one room will have to do.

I'll leave you with these two songs today that I think are just beautiful. They are both "love" songs and stir my heart when I hear them. I hope your heart is stirred as well.

Have a magnificent weekend!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1gbBrlAVm20&feature=youtube_gdata_player

-Natalie Grant, Your Great Name

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyDxHw-MdjE&feature=youtube_gdata_player

-Matt Hammitt, All of Me

3 comments:

Jamie said...

They are also really good songs to clean to. ;)

Myric said...

Hello Jamie! Yey! There you are! I love your blog!

Those recipes looks delicious!

Blessings
Myric

Lisa Berg said...

Thanks Jamie for posting these songs...I love All of me.....great song. Good luck cleaning!