Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Orange Supreme Dream

Cheesy name, I know. I couldn't help myself.

I've been trying to make some healthier dessert options lately. Who says good to eat doesn't mean good (or better) for you?

On Sunday, I made Orange Supreme Dream. :) It was pretty tasty and only 5 points plus if you're a tracker. ;)


Duncan Hines is really good about putting low fat recipes on their cake boxes. A couple of weeks ago, I made a white cake using the low fat recipe. We topped it with fresh strawberries and a little lite whipped cream or cool whip. So yummy! You would never have guessed it was missing any of the fat.

Since then, I've been thinking of other cakes and things to make using the low fat recipe. When I saw the orange supreme cake mix, I couldn't resist.

Orange Supreme Dream

1 Orange Supreme cake mix
1 cup water
1/3 cup applesauce
3 eggs
fat free Cool Whip
mandarin oranges

Bake cake as directed except using the above ingredients and lessen bake time by 1-2 minutes.
Top with Cool Whip and mandarin oranges.
Enjoy!

No comments: