Tuesday, June 7, 2011

iMom Operation Summer 2011



Today is the last day of school for my girls. Boy, this year went fast. I am SO looking forward to summer vacation: living room campouts, long days by the pool, the potential to sleep in once in a while ... As excited as I am by the lack of scheduled activities, I'm also scared to death over the lack of scheduled activities. You know what I'm talking about.
So I was very interested to hear of a website called iMom and their Operation Summer 2011.

"Operation Summer is a free 8-week plan that gives you lots of ideas each week. Once you sign-up, we'll deliver the week's mission to your email inbox every Sunday. It is iMOM's plan to help you with your summer plan!"

Awesome, right? Who couldn't use some help thinking up ideas to keep the kiddos from boredom.
I just came upon this website so I'm not totally familiar with it yet but it looks like a great resource for moms with kids of all ages.
Check it out! You can sign up for Operation Summer 2011 while you are there. The link to the website is on the sidebar to the left. Let me know what you think.

Happy Summer Vacation!!

No comments: