Friday, August 12, 2011

Playdate Feedback

Hi Mommies

I need your help! I'm looking for some feedback on playdates.

For instance, what day of the week works best for you.

Also, do you prefer to go somewhere and do an activity or would you rather meet in homes? Would you be willing to host a playdate at your home?

Is cost an issue to you? I've been trying to pick places in the past that are free or relatively inexpensive because I want everyone to be able to join in if they want.

I'm hoping to create an atmosphere where we can meet new moms and our kids can have fun together. Please feel free to invite a friend or two to the playdates.

Please, please let me know your feelings on this. I want to make the playdates fun and enjoyable for everyone.

Thank you for your help!

Jamie :)

7 comments:

Jamie said...

Any suggestions of places to go on future playdates would be helpful, too!

Aileen said...

I am willing to have one at my house. I am willing to go anywhere. Mornings anyday are good. We could try places like the big backyard, monkey joes, elegant farmer, Betty Brinn. Just some ideas.

Aimee said...

I can go anywhere too! Any day in the morning is best for me. Sarah Hamrick told me about a park in oconomowoc called imagination station. I am going there Wednesday, so I will let you know what it is like. There is a place called green meadows farm in waterford that looks fun!

Aileen said...

Imagination station is very nice! I was going to suggest it but I thought it might be to far for people.

Kelly Seelow said...

Homes are always good for us since a confined space usually helps with my little monkeys! And Fridays are good.

Lisa Berg said...

I agree with Kelly, but since its nice out now, the Imagination Station is really nice...a large area and tons of stuff to do. We love Betty Brinn as well. Wednesdays and Fridays work fo rme.

Jamie said...

Thank you for all of the feedback! It's good to know what people are thinking and to get some new ideas.
While the weather is still nice, we are going to try to sneak in a couple more outdoor playdates.
In November, Aileen is going to host a playdate at her house. If anyone else is willing to host a playdate in their home, please let me know. I am definitely willing to have playdates in homes as long as there are homes that are available.
Thanks again for the feedback! I really appreciate it!