Tuesday, August 2, 2011

August Playdate

We're doing it again ...

Our August playdate will be on Friday, August 12th at 10:00 am at my parents pool!!

The pool is above ground and has a slight dip in the center. They have a few life jackets and baby boats but please feel free to bring your own if you have them.

Also, bring a lunch along and we can picnic in the backyard.

Let me know if you have questions. I will email my parents address and directions to their house when I find out whose coming.

This should be a lot of fun as long as the weather cooperates!

I hope you can all come!

4 comments:

Jamie said...

My parents also have a small plastic pool we can fill with water for any little ones not interested in the big pool.

Jamie said...

Aimee and Aileen are planning on coming. Anyone else able to make it Friday?

Kelly Seelow said...

Sorry I will not be able to attend. Have fun though!

Aileen said...

Jamie I am so sorry I forgot the kids are getting their pictures taken at 10am on friday. Can we change the date. jk