Thursday, January 12, 2012

Brownie Cookies

These are the yummiest, easiest cookies that I've had in a long while!

Brownie Cookies

1 box Pillsbury Dark Chocolate Chunk cookie mix
1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce
3 T water
1 egg

Mix all together. It takes a little bit to mix in all of the dry mix but it will all turn into a soft dough.

The box says to form cookies with a teaspoon but I say Bah! Double it! It made 18 slightly larger cookies.

Bake at 375 degrees for about 10 mins. I slightly undercooked mine and they turned out fudgy delicious! I left them on the hot pan for several minutes until they were completely set.

These cookies tasted just like fudge brownies - so good! I didn't try it but I bet you could spread the dough in an 8 or 9 inch pan and bake them like brownies. Next time I will try that!

1 cookie (1/18th of recipe) = 3 points plus

No comments: