Thursday, July 28, 2011

Tutorial Tomorrow!

No post today. But come back tomorrow for a tuturial on how to make a fool of yourself in front of your daughter's friends and their MOMS. This will not be a guest post as I am fully capable of doing this one myself.

Tonight, my daughter and I are in charge of our mother/daughter book club. Our book needed to be a legend and so we chose King Arthur (blech).

Anyway, we have a few fun things planned including some cone princess hats that we made. My daughter saw an old bridesmaid dress that I have that has a little bit of a medieval feel. Naturally, she wants me to wear it tonight along with one our princess cone hats ...

If you know me at all, you know that I embarrass easily. With that being said, I am going to muster up some knightly courage and take the plunge.

Don't worry, I'm sure there will be pictures. Not that I'll share them with you all ...


Seriously, pray for me?!?

No comments: