Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Help Wanted

Calling all amazing moms (pssst, that's you) ...

I'm looking for moms who would be interested in writing a monthly or bi-monthly (does that mean twice a month?) post for The Mommy Years. Is there something you love to do or work on or think about? 

It could be fun craft projects you're working on, recipes you've tried and loved, or maybe you are passionate about decorating or party planning. 

Maybe you'd like to review children's books (that's right up my alley ;), family movies, or awesome worth-your-money children's toys or products. 

I think it would be great to hear from some of you once in a while. I also know that you all have special talents and interests that I don't and you could be of great help to me!   

Think about it. It might be fun! It's not a huge commitment and you can write about what you like! 

If you are interested, please email me or leave a comment. I look forward to hearing from you! I really think with your help this could be amazing!!  

No comments: