Thursday, April 22, 2010

Playdate Rescheduled :( and Prayer Post

My 9 year old daughter has strep throat - yuck! So I have to reschedule our playdate tomorrow due to the fact that she is contagious for the next 24 hours and she can't go to school. Our playdate will now be next Friday, April 30 from 9 - 11 am at Stonefire Pizza Co. I am so sorry to reschedule, I was so excited for tomorrow. Let me know if you will be able to come next week.
Also, we'll use this as our prayer post. If you have any prayer requests, please feel free to leave them in the comments.
Have a good week!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Please pray for my daughter to feel better quickly. Also, please pray that no one she has come in contact with comes down with strep throat (especially me :{ ).

Aimee said...

I'm thinking about coming friday, and am curious what this is all about? How much does it cost?

Jamie said...

That would be fun! The cost is $5.25 for adults and $3.25 for kids. Last time I was there, kids under 2 were free (and of course babies are definitely free :). Stonefire Pizza Co is like a fancy Chuck E Cheese. In the mornings, they do a special Mommy and Me time from 9 - 11. They have a continental breakfast and the kids can play in the little kids area. They have a train table, water table, jungle gym, and the cutest little pizza parlor that the kids can "pretend" in. Obviously, Cullen isn't old enough to play yet but we would sure enjoy your company! Hope you can make it!

Aimee said...

I am going to come friday, it sounds like fun!!

Lisa Berg said...

I won't be able to come this friday, but have fun! It will be a great time ;)

sarah said...

I will be there :)