Friday, April 9, 2010

Spring Cleaning

Next week, my boss ;) has given me the week off so I can get some
spring cleaning done. I have some major work to do. I want to
reorganize cupboards and closets and clean out the kids bedrooms.
Cleaning is not my favorite thing to do and I've obviously passed this
down to my kids because they are the messiest little things. Sigh. So,
I'm looking for some good cleaning tips, shortcuts, or moral support.
Help me out and leave a comment. In the meantime, I'll read my Martha
Stewart Housekeeping Handbook - yes, I really do have one - but I'll
have to clean it off first, it's been collecting dust on my
bookshelf! :)

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Good luck Jamie, I hope you get everything accomplished! I may need to borrow that Martha Stewart Housekeeping Handbook. :)

I don't have many tips or shortcuts (cleaning is not my favorite thing either) the only one thing I've learned is to invest in storage. I think if there is a specific place for something it might be slightly more likely to end up being put away there!

Lisa Berg said...

Steph is right- bins bins and more bins. Ben is an awsome organizer -not me! He has helped me to realize there is a place for everyting-not that I always follow through on this....but their mom tought them well.