Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Prayer

This week is spring break. The weather has been rainy and yucky the past 2 days. I have a couple of sick kids - one of which has kept me up the last 3 nights. I figured this would be an appropriate time to introduce prayer posts. About once a week, I will make a post labeled Prayer. Please feel free to leave any prayer requests in the comment section. I know personally there are days that I know I will not be able to cope without someone praying me through. These are trying times ;), ladies! Please know that I am here and willing to pray you through. I'm home a lot and I check my iPod often (too often according to my husband). So if you are having a day that needs prayer, leave a comment and I will lift you up in prayer right away. We can all be praying for each other, too.
Happy Spring Break!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Please pray for my youngest son. He is just not doing well. He is teething and very congested. He also has a cough that gags him. Also, pray that I have the wisdom to know if and when he needs to see a dr.