Thursday, January 27, 2011

Share with us

I read the blog, "Kelly's Korner" (link on left) and she often does a thing called Show us your life. She picks a topic and then people can link up their blog post on that topic. I'm not planning on doing that but I was inspired by that and an email from a dear friend, to start something new on The Mommy Years. In the email, my friend was asking some fellow moms who they would recommend as a hairstylist for her toddler. That got me thinking. How many times have I asked the advice of another mom about where they went for this or bought that? I'm sure you all have, too.
So, every Friday I will pick a topic and ask you all to leave "advice" in the comments section. For example, this week I'll be asking you to "Share with us" your child's hairdresser. That was the topic that started it all so I thought we'd start there as well. :)
I'm hoping this will be helpful to you all. I'm also hoping that this will be something that you can refer back to if and when you need the info. As a mom, I know I need all the help I can get and it will be great to hear your recommendations.
If you ever have any suggestions of topics, email me or leave it in the comments. I really want this to be something that helps you out, so your input will be beneficial.
Be looking tomorrow for our first "Share with us" post! Have fun shoveling- ugh. Anybody know of somebody who's great at snow removal . . .? ;)

No comments: