Saturday, January 22, 2011

Friendship Blossom Valentines


I made these Valentines with my girls last year for their class Valentines Day parties. They are super cute and very simple. I saw them in Family Fun magazine. I'll include the link at the bottom.

Materials:
Scrapbooking paper or card stock
Scissors
Lollipops
Tape

Instructions:
For each, cut three heart-shaped petals, two leaves, and two flower centers from scrapbooking paper or card stock. *(I actually cut a 4th green heart then cut the heart in half to make 2 petals. For the centers, I just cut out circles and it looked just as cute.)*
Poke a small hole in each, crease the petals as shown, and slide the pieces onto a lollipop stem. Tape the bottom to secure.

More messages:
You're a sweet heart
Our friendship is blooming
Be my bud-dy

These Valentines were a big hit and so simple and SWEET!

http://familyfun.go.com/crafts/friendship-blossoms-825185/

No comments: