Friday, January 21, 2011

I'm back . . .

Hello! How are you all doing? It's been a very long time since I've posted something and I need to apologize. We have had quite a couple of months here in our household. We have been so sick. We have filled over 20 prescriptions, been to our doctors countless number of times, and had one trip each to the Walgreens clinic, urgent care, and the ER. We have been busy trying to get healthy. My husband has pneumonia but everyone else seems to be doing ok, so we're hopeful that this is the end of our journey of sickness.
So that was reason number one that I wasn't blogging (that felt weird but how else do I say it :). The other reason was because I was kind of throwing myself a pity party and didn't really think anyone read this blog or cared. After just looking, I see that people have been checking back almost every day even when I haven't posted anything. So that inspired me to start up again. Thank you!
There are a couple of things that would inspire me further and you can help me out with this. Ready? Sign up to be a follower. It's not hard and is even helpful in letting you know when a new post is up. One other thing is to leave a comment on this post. You can just say hi or tell us how many kiddoes you have, girls or boys, and maybe their ages. Don't feel like you have to give any super personal information. I'm just curious who's reading.
I know this was a boring post but I just wanted to let you know that I was back. Tomorrow I'm going to post a cute Valentine idea. :)

6 comments:

Jamie said...

I'll go first. I have 2 girls and 2 boys that are 10, almost 7, almost 4, and 17 months. :)

Stephanie said...

2 boys-Colton will be 2 on Tuesday, yay! And Beckham is 6 1/2 months.

Looking forward to the Valentine idea!

Kelly Seelow said...

My boy just turned 3 and my baby girl is about to turn 18 months.

sarah said...

Gianna is 28 months and baby #2 is due June 24th :)

Aimee said...

Cullen will be 14 months on February 1st :)

Aileen said...

Alexis is 4 and Josh is 18 months