Monday, April 30, 2012

Do Me a Favor?

I have been busily working on Nurture and so I apologize for my lack of posting.

Next week Sunday is Mother's Day and that is our official launch date of Nurture.  I'm so excited!  We are giving out little Mother's Day gifts to each adult woman with a card that introduces Nurture.  You won't want to miss it!

As part of this new ministry, we will have a Nurture blog. :)  It will basically be a spot to post information and hopefully create a community.

Here is where my favor comes in ... Would you hop on over to the Nurture blog sometime between now and Mother's Day and sign up to be a follower?  While you're at it, subscribe with your email to receive all of the posts directly to your email account.  I would love for women to see a bunch of sweet, smiling faces already following this brand new ministry when they check it out for the first time.

You can click on the Nurture button on the left or right here  http://nurtureatwfa.blogspot.com/ to get to the blog.

Women's Ministries is also working on creating a blog you'll want to check out, too.

Please keep this ministry in your prayers as we work on getting it up and running.  I look forward to all that God has in store for us moms through Nurture.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I signed up but need to add a profile picture. I need a good picture of myself. Am I the only mom who has pictures of all the family and very few where I am actually in them? :)