Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My Life As a Mom of 4 by Emily Lex

I know that it's not the first Friday of the month but I came across this post written by the beloved Emily Lex of Jones Design Company and I had to share it with you.

I know we all drool over Emily's blog and envy her amazing God-given talent and eye for design. I know many of us think "Man, I wish I had HER life. She has it all together."

This post is raw and real and is a great example of how EVERY mom struggles. I don't care how put together someone's life looks; as a mom, we all have struggles.

Read her post, on being a mother of four, here.

I have to say, I like her even more after reading it.

And boy, can I relate to it. When my youngest was born, I felt like a 3 ring circus every time we were in public. I felt like people stared at us with 4 kids in tow. I wonder what it will be like when #5 arrives ...

Life with big families - I wouldn't trade it.

No comments: