Thursday, February 10, 2011

Woo hoo

I just have to share this with you all. My youngest son slept from 9:00 pm last night until 7:10 am this morning - straight through in his crib for the first time ever!! He is almost 18 months old. If you have a child who is not a great sleeper, you know why I am so excited. Last night was my first full night of sleep in years - I'm not exaggerating. I may not have another in just as many years because last night may have been a fluke but who knows, this may be the start of something new. :) Woo hoo!
If you have a Woo hoo, please share with us in the comments so we can celebrate with you. Simple or big, we want to hear!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ahhh, sleep!
My Wooo Hooo is the past three nights Colton has slept until 5 am or later!!
Funny how you feel you can conquer the world just by getting a bit more sleep.

Mary Manning said...

Haveyou had anymore woo hoo! Sleep nights?

I'm catching up on your blog, Jamie, and thoroughly enjoying it :)

Jamie said...

Mary, pretty much ever since then he's been sleeping through the night. WOOHOO!! It took him long enough ... :)
I had to train myself to sleep through the night again though, no lie. We're all sleeping rather well these days though. Thanks for asking! :)