Tuesday, November 23, 2010

December Playdate

For our December playdate we are going to do something a little different. As my Christmas gift to you, I am giving you a "Mommy's Morning Out" on Friday, December 17 from 9:30 am to 11:30 am. What this means is you can drop your little one(s) off at my house and take the morning off. Finish your shopping, take a nap, get a manicure, read a book. The possibilities are endless. As mommies, we all need a break from time to time.
If you are interested in doing this, please let me know in the comments. I would prefer to know ahead of time who will be joining me that morning. :) Also, I have to be strict with the pick up time because I have to pick my son up from preschool.
I hope you all are able to take advantage of this break - you deserve it!!
Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

Kelly Seelow said...

I think you're crazy but you had me at nap!

Lisa Berg said...

You are crazy! Wow....that is so nice. When are you going to get your break??

Jamie said...

Thanks for letting me know, Aimee! I am praying Cullen gets better quickly.
I need to know today if anyone is planning on dropping off their little ones on Friday morning. Please leave a comment telling me who I can expect. :)
Thanks!