Thursday, October 14, 2010

October Playdate

Wow! I have been terrible at keeping up this blog. In my defense, I also have been insanely busy but who isn't, right? I'm going to try to be better at posting. We'll see. :)
The October playdate will be next Friday, October 22 at 9:30 am at the zoo, again. I couldn't come up with a creative place to go and I thought we should try to sneak in one more outdoor playdate before the weather turns on us. The zoo is always fun and should be free for most of us. If you do not have a zoo pass, let me know. I can bring two guests on my zoo pass.
We'll meet in the main entrance building. Hope you all can come!

7 comments:

Aimee said...

We won't be here. I will be in california! Have fun :)

Aileen said...

We will be there!

Kelly Seelow said...

We will be there too!

Jamie said...

It's looking like a beautiful day for the zoo Friday! I'll see you ladies there!

Lisa Berg said...

We won't be there. I am watching my two neighbor girls and that could be a little too much craziness for me :) Have a great time!

Aileen said...

I will be there at 9am so we have enought time to see things. Have to leave at 10:40 to pick up Alexis at school.

Aileen said...

I was looking forward to seeing some of you this am but since it is only 27 degrees outside I am going to pass going to the zoo. Sorry!